Saturday, April 21, 2007

ALL KINDS OF DISCUSSIONS GOING ON; BE IN ON THE RIGHT ONE...DON'T BE DISTRACTED! BY Elaine Davenport

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Faith, faith, faith; that is what we're all about! Sometimes we have to remind ourselves. We have to stay focused, we have to stay on track! I was surprised when a Christian minister gave his pulpit to a group of Muslims who of course immediately began to praise Allah. But it wasn't my call and it wasn't my watch. It just reminded me that I need to be on the path that God has placed me on doing the job, He has called me to do. I exhort you to do the same because everytime we slip or miss it, souls are lost. This is not a joke. A lot of people have used us (believers) as an example to turn someone to another faith.

So don't be distracted, stay focused.

The Peoples New Testament in 1 Corinthians 2: 5 says: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men. Their faith was not produced by the triumphs of oratory or philosophy,But in the power of God. By the gospel preached in the power of the Spirit. Hence it was wrought through the means supplied of God.



There is a lot of talk going on; but don't be distracted. It's been an interesting week. For example, everyone rolled their sleeves up about the Imus deal. nobody wanted to hear it when I offered to some friends that I felt it was part of a demonic attack to divide and confuse. But that's how I felt because even "faith" people were all caught up. When he was fired, it was over. So the crowd still full of steam moved on to tackle the rap moguls. They didn't get all that money being stupid. So in the course of mans wisdom; when they got through there was a nice band-aid on the problem; but no clear solution was in the making. I can't trust man's wisdom; especially if the control to fixing the problem lies in the hands of the people making the millions. It's in their best interest to be sympathetic, but not to change the status quo.


I was unable to give voice to my thoughts that saving souls is now more critical than ever as Satan serves up continuous distractions. Don't be confused and don't be distracted!
___________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: