Thursday, April 5, 2007

I CAN'T SAY IT'S A CONSPIRACY...

I really can't do that. However, I was stumped just a few weeks ago when they said on the news that it was breaking news that researchers had found the tombs in which Jesus and his "wife" were buried in.


Jesus rose! I screamed to my husband. He's not in any tomb. They've gone too far now.

I continued on: "Jesus didn't have a wife. We both know that."

Well, pretty soon all eyes were fixed on the screen and they brought out these two "little boxes: that appeared to be somewhere between two feet and four feet long.

We started laughing and I guess everyone else did too because we never heard anything else about it. It was so ridiculous that the whole matter was dropped.

WORD TO THE WISE:

1. BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE BIBLE

2. DON"T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR OR SEE ON TELEVISION.


3. THE WORLD WALKS BY SIGHT.

4. WE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT.


______________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: