Tuesday, April 10, 2007

PEOPLE ARE LOSING HOUSES AND EQUITY LIKE NEVER BEFORE!

You know the media kept saying that the Real Estate market was going to have a crisis. In fact, I’ve seen the articles for ten years. They just kept saying it over and over. Now I may let something get past me 1 time; but not twice.

SOMETHING IN MY SPIRIT MADE ME KNOW THAT THIS WAS TRUE. I BEGAN TO PREPARE FOR IT.

I immediately began to try to find ways to pay off my house faster. I “elected” not to move and get in more debt than I could handle. I paid my bills on time even when it “looked” like I shouldn't’t do it.

I became more prudent about spending. I cut back.

Other people heard this too. Maybe you did. It hit; just like they said it was. People lost houses and prices fell . I was ready for it, what about you?


Now the bible and people of authority in God’s eyesight keep saying: JESUS IS COMING BACK.

SOMETHING IN MY SPIRIT MAKES ME KNOW THIS IS TRUE.

I’m preparing for it; in fact, I’m telling you about it so you can be prepared!

ARE YOU?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: