Thursday, June 21, 2007

God is in Control by Elaine Davenport (Thursday, June 21, 2007)

Last night, I tossed and turned over a rather serious prayer concern. Then I woke up. I heard these funny noises and I got up to investigate and look out of the window. Praise God it was raining. I recalled someone saying to me just earlier that day that we were having a drought and did I know it. I did not express dialogue, but I briefly replied something about the power of prayer which was for them. In my mind, I didn't accept such a declaration. So it had rained consistently all night long. I turned on the weather channel and it was raining all over the country.

That's just a side note to assure you that God is in control.

1 comment:

ladynada said...

I added your blog feed to my Kingdom of God blog at:
http://www.bigblogmonkey.com/kingdomofgod/
note: I actually do not see the posts going on that blog yet, but they do show up immediately on their feed list under Religion on the right side here:

http://www.bigblogmonkey.com/Index_BigBlogMonkey.cfm?Cat=18

If you scroll through that, you will see your posts there.
God Bless You
nada