Thursday, July 12, 2007

MAKE A PLEDGE TO FIGHT by Elaine Davenport (Sunday, July 15, 2007)

Heavenly Father, I have boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus. (Hebrews 10:19) I will not cast away my confidence in you regarding this situation that I face or am enduring because I KNOW that it hath great recompense of reward). (Hebrew 10: 35) I am the just and I live by faith. (Hebrews 10: 38)


I will fight the good fight of faith. Thereby I will lay hold on the eternal life that I have been called to and I will continue to profess a good profession before many witnesses. (1Timothy 6: 12) I thank you Father that Your hand is upon and on this situation that I face. I thank You that You are God and that You are able to make all grace abound toward me that I ALWAYS have all sufficiency in ALL things and that I may abound
(be plentiful, thrive and flourish) to every good work! (2 Corinthians 8: 8)
Thank you Father for being the God of all comfort. (2 Corinthians 1: 3)


I thank you that You comfort me in all of my tribulation. (2 Corinthians 1: 4) My faith is in Your power. (1 Corinthians 2: 5) I have the God kind of faith. (Mark 11: 22) If a problem is in front of me or hindering me; it is a MOUNTAIN! Therefore, I “say” unto the mountain in front of me: BE THOU REMOVED _______________ (speak whatever it is) AND BE THOU CAST INTO THE SEA. (Mark 11: 23) Because I believe and have NO DOUBT in my heart; I will have what I say. God’s Word says so and I BELIEVE GOD. In Jesus Name, AMEN

No comments: