Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Divine Revelation is the only thing that makes sense by Elaine Davenport (Friday, August 24, 2007)

People have long been interested in knowing what to do, how to do it and what was going to happen. It's almost funny the different measures they will take to get this information. I call this concept they are seeking; Revelation. For me I seek Divine Revelation.

Let's define it: For me Divine Revelation is a form of communication in which men or women seek God and He in turn makes Himself, His will, His plans and/or other information known to them.

Revelation is important because it brings resolution. When I first heard about man's ability to receive revelation from God, I admit that I was also curious. I had long had communication with God for many years but I had never understood that God wanted to speak to me and hold a conversation.

On a side note...

I have a friend who is Muslim and she asked me about my meditation with God and seemed absolutely skeptical that God was able to communicate in that way. This is not a comparative religions treatise so that is all that I have to say on the matter.

My main point is to encourage you to seek revelation from God and wisdom from God everyday.

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."James 1:5.

ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD ASK OF GOD

No comments: