Thursday, October 11, 2007

I did not want to exxagerate by Elaine Davenport (Saturday, October 13, 2007)

I was coming out of prayer this morning and I said to some friends: "Did you know that there may be 20,000 or 50,000 Christians in concentration camps in Korea? They were like: "Are you sure?" Well, I explained that I was sure but that I would research the numbers and present them with the facts. I am writing about it because we as believers have to pray for other believers who face challenges. We've got to do something. I want to present you with some articles of reference. By the way; my numbers are way off; clearly there are at least 200,000 Christians in concentration camps in North Korea and the actual numbers may far exceed that estimate. Please read:

Christian Persecution far worse than thought

One Million

40 Detention Centers

No comments: