Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Advanced Thinking by Elaine Davenport (Wednesday, June 27, 2007)

Dearest Friend,

God loves you. I know it. I have lifted you up in prayer everyday and will continue to do so. I was originally praying for financial, physical, psychological, emotional or any other kind of healing and then I stopped. I had to. The bible says that” by his stripes we were healed. That means you,( your sister, your brother, your mother, your father, your friend, your cousin etc.) already are. Even, if it doesn’t look like it. I always say especially if it doesn’t look like it.

I have a wonderful example for you, but it’s going to do one of three things. It’s either going to make you laugh, think I am crazy or it’s going to make you be astounded. Okay, here goes. Everyday I go to the library because I have to write my books and research. I always ask the Holy Spirit to reserve me a parking space in the first or second row. Sometimes, I just ask for the first row. I have a witness for all of this too. But, I’ll tell you about that later. Today, I sent my prayer out early and not at the last minute. Our new library here is extremely popular. A decent parking spot in the first four or five rows is treasured. Forget the front row. No one comes out. A lot of people think the people who work there take the good spots. But, I don’t have to worry about that. I have faith. Another reason that this is important is because going to the library is not my hobby. I like it, don’t get me wrong. But when I go, I go on a mission. God sends me there to do what He has called me to do. I feel like a V.I.P. and I should park like one.

Okay, so I arrived at the library and looked. It was quite crowded and there were no spots in the front row. Not at all phased, I drove around again. Without hesitation, I said: let me just sit here in the front row and wait for my spot. It is promised to me, it is mine.
About two seconds after I said that, a lady and a man came from nowhere and pulled a mini van out right in front of the door. I praised God. He is that good.


I decided to travel to travel to Toronto to save souls for Christ. Originally I planned to go with one of my friends from early morning prayer. Every obstacle that you can imagine came up against us. When you decide to work for God, the rewards are great, but the tribulation will come. I think we ended up with several plans to go with various people. At one point it was so funny, people kept saying: “How are you getting to Toronto?” and I would say: “I don’t know how. I just know I’m going.” You see, I was able to do that because I stayed close to God and I kept getting the message that I was going. So I stood on that word. It all worked out at the very last minute. I went. It was wonderful. Toronto is so diverse. We met people from all different backgrounds. There was no confusion, no division. It was very nice. I’ll tell you, I had two praying roommates. They prayed away a horrible headache that I had. When I drove away from that city, I had written down fourteen revelations and I had an idea for a revolutionary book. God is so faithful.

Enough about me, let’s talk about you. Whatever you are believing God for, He wants you to have it. All that you need is faith. The bible has a lot to say about faith, for example:

The just shall live by faith. Habakkuk 2 v. 4
Thy faith hath made thee whole…Matthew 9 v. 22
According to your faith be it unto you. Matthew 9 v. 29
Have faith in God Matthew 11 v. 22
Thy faith hath saved thee. Luke 7 v. 50
But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. Luke 22 v. 32


If you need to know about any area in your life that you want to stand on based on God’s word do this. Look in the subject area at the back of your bible. It is called the Concordance. You can look up many subjects back there. They will tell you where to find all of the scriptures that apply to your need. Look them up and read them daily. While you’re at it apply your faith and you’ll be successful. A lot of you who get this will say I already know this. So, it makes even me wonder why am I sending this to you. I don’t know, but there is a reason. Maybe, you need to apply more diligence, get rid of unforgiveness, praise God more, spend more time in the word or maybe it’s just a confirmation that you are doing everything right and that you have been patient and that you are about to reap a wonderful harvest. I sure hope so. Be Blessed. I love you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: