Friday, July 27, 2007

JUST A REMINDER (TUESDAY, JULY 31, 2007)

I Corinthians 13 v. 8a. LOVE NEVER FAILS

Blessings to you my friend today. All is well. I am delighted to be able to speak to you today to encourage you. I am glad that there is a light around you and that your love is far reaching without exception. Yes, I know that I don’t see you very much and my plan to keep in touch with you falls short sometimes; but I care about you. I have some very special words for you today. This is why you have this letter.

You know, even though you may not ever hear this or maybe you do but just not enough…you’re a great person. You have special talents and only you can do some things that no one else can do. This makes you very unique. Many have noticed. Sometimes you have this way about you of cracking a joke or saying something witty or wise that no one but you could pull off. Sometimes it’s just a smile or a laugh. It makes those of us who know you, feel rewarded. When this happens we all say that you’re special and we’re very glad that we know you. Did I ever tell you that you are also generous? You are greatly capable of giving of yourself, your time, your energy, your compassion to those around you. Let’s talk about those talents that you have. Not the known ones but the ones yet to come: the creative and generous things that you think that you’ll do one day.

Let me tell you that we all have those kinds of ideas. I was amazed when someone told me that God puts those ideas right there in your heart. Really. Psalms 37: verse 4 says: “Delight yourselves in the Lord and he will give you the hidden desires of your heart.” I found this to be true as I began to delight in God, He began to give me my hidden desires in my heart. It surely is a good thing.

My main purpose for writing to you is to tell you how much God loves you. It’s a whole lot. He loves you. YOU ARE the apple of God’s eye. He wants you well, healthy and whole with everything in your life in place…EVERYTHING. You are special. I just wanted to tell you that God knows it and I know it too. Stay connected to Him, He’s the POWER SOURCE. If you know someone who can stand to hear this message, I encourage you to share it with them. Many thanks. Be well my friend, be well. Love Sister Elaine

No comments: