Friday, July 27, 2007

Putting God First by Elaine Davenport (Friday, July 27, 2007)

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I deny before my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 10: 32-33



Dear Heavenly Father, I am not ashamed of you. In fact, quite the contrary. I love you. You are First in my life. You are my daybreak, my daylight, my light and with you there is no night. Blessed Father, I pray this day for the misguided people. Someone must pray for you. I am asking you today to send your laborers to them. Many think that you and all the other Gods are one God. To hear the vain philosophies of mankind, we sound like the ancient Greeks. You are the true and living God and your sheep hear your voice. Yet, there is a misconception among men that we all have the same God no matter what the belief. Some think Jesus is a prophet O LORD. Please help them to understand that he is the Messiah and no one comes to the Father except through him. Let our words of truth from your Holy book fall on willing ears. Let us all be able to boldly confess you to all men. AMEN

No comments: