Saturday, August 4, 2007

WORD FOR THE DAY by Elaine Davenport (Saturday, August 4, 2007)

God isn't late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you, holding back the End because he doesn't want anyone lost. He's giving everyone space and time to change.

10But when the Day of God's Judgment does come, it will be unannounced, like a thief. The sky will collapse with a thunderous bang, everything disintegrating in a huge conflagration, earth and all its works exposed to the scrutiny of Judgment. MESSAGE BIBLE 2 PETER 3: 9, 10





I used to read this passage in verse 9 and think it applied to anything that I wanted it to. Then I found out that these scriptures are referring to the last days. A lot of people in the world and in the church or shall I say: "in pursuit of holiness" don't "act" like these are the last days. The people in the world are blinded and can't hear or understand just yet; but they will. That is my prayer for them. Please join me in pr5ayer for them. Blessings

No comments: